CALL 24-Hour Helpline: 410-997-2272
Self-Care & The Healing Journey Workshop Series
October 18 @ 7:00 pm - December 7 @ 1:00 pm
Self-Care & The Healing Journey
Survivors of sexual and intimate partner violence, who are out of crisis, are invited to participate in an interactive series of workshops. Each session will feature the use of expressive arts techniques to explore topics related to the “self,” life balance, and the emotions that influence our sense of wellbeing. Some sessions will also include guest presenters from a range of holistic healing practices, such as yoga, reiki, or acupuncture.
This is a free program, but pre-registration is required. Participants must attend all sessions!
- Friday, October 18, 2019 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Friday, October 25, 2019 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Friday, November 1, 2019 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Saturday, November 9, 2019 from 10:00 am to Noon
- Friday, November 15, 2019 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Saturday, November 23, 2019 from 10:00 am to Noon
- Sunday, December 1, 2019 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Saturday, December 7, 2019 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
This workshop is made possible in part by the Howard County Arts Council through a grant from Howard County Government.
The Nonprofit Collaborative is completely ADA accessible. Our seating can be arranged for all accessibility needs as well as bodies of larger size. If you have questions about accessibility and language access please call (410) 997-0304.